Spring Apron: Looking Good in the Kitchen- Part 2

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Let me introduce you to my nieces new spring apron! I think it is adorable. I had a lot of fun creating it!

The Spring Apron 

SONY DSC

I think butterflies are perfect for spring! 

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

  Now my niece has an apron to match her chef hat.

SONY DSC 

Whitney, the apron and hat are in the mail. I can’t wait to see your little girl in it!

   SONY DSC

You can get the tutorial for the chef’s hat HERE. DSC03036-1

At the moment I do not have a tutorial for the apron. I was just kind of going with the flow and seeing what I could create. If anyone is seriously interested I would be happy to create one. Just let me know.

41D7BC788C40AFDD713E5833753FB8F5

7 comments:

  1. Angie it is so cute! I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sis! Kate will absolutely love it (just like I do!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those butterflies are just too cute!! Fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable apron! I love it!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! The stripes and flowers go great together. Good luck with OMTWI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! That is too cute!! Thanks for auditioning for OMTWI!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.